Allan Burrows Island
Allan and Burrows Island
The two islands Allan and Burrows island are in the state of Washington on the west coast of the US.
Burrows island is a small island with a lighthouse and a helipad serving the lighthouse. Allan island
features a 750m (2,400ft) long sloped grass runway that is of variable width. Allan island also has dirt
trails going around the island plus a dock for visiting sailors. Both islands are covered in a thick forest
and sharp rocks.
- Orthophotos for both islands (USGS)
- Custom accurate forest type.
- 3D volumetric grass.
- Highly realistic ground textures
- Custom textures for trails on island
- Animated traffic on trails and by sea.
- 3D trees and bushes.
- Custom and accurate Mesh for both islands.
- Campsite with animated smoke representing wind direction and strength
- Night textures
- 3D Rocks
This scenery is available for X-Plane11 only.